Radisson Blu Dubai Deira Creek Hotel
6 March 2019
The essential access industry event
Created and organised by
المؤتمر السنوى للمعدات والأليات
5 March - Networking event
6 March - IPAF Summit
6 March - IAPA Awards dinner
7 March Site Visits
Detailed set up times and delivery information will be available here nearer to the event date.
WHY DUBAI? - THE MARKET
• The Middle East is a large and growing aerial platform market, with enormous potential for expansion.
• The region is home to major access rental companies, Including subsidiaries of large European and US firms.
• There are dozens of world-status projects ongoing, including Expo 2020 in Dubai, Jeddah Economic City in Saudi Arabia, Dubai Al Maktoum Airport and the Al Zour refinery in Kuwait.
WHY DUBAI? - THE CITY
• Dubai is one of the world’s leading international business centres and regional hubs.
• The main Dubai airport serves 90 airlines flying to more than 240 destinations across six continents.
• Dubai is a stable and a safe city for visitors, citizens and residents alike.
• The city is well located to attract delegates from Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas.
• The leading global event for the industry.
• Attracts some of the biggest access rental companies in the world.
• Attracts more than 350 industry professionals worldwide.
• Promote your company brand and products to the biggest buyers of access equipment in the world.
• Table top exhibition space during the IPAF summit and the IAPAs event.
• Scheduled coffee and lunch breaks during the IPAF Summit and the IAPA pre-dinner drinks reception will provide a great opportunity to be seen and network.
• Potential new clients and existing clients use this event as a meeting place.
• Be associated with this prestigious event that promotes safety and innovation.
• The IAPAs have become synonymous with best practice and excellence in the global powered access industry.
WHO ATTENDS & WHY?
Senior executives from
• Rental companies
• Fleet owners
• Safety/training companies
• Used equipment specialists
• Financial institutions
• Access-related professionals
WHY THEY ATTEND
• Network with like minded professionals
• Learn about key industry issues
• Generate ideas
• Forge partnerships
• Identify opportunities
• Boost reputation
• Celebrate excellence
As soon as you sign up as a sponsor your brand exposure will begin, with your logo seen on all pre-event marketing materials, including magazines, newsletters, websites, e-casts and promotion displays. Increase the return on your investment by booking early.